Home Trends Top 5 Luxury Real Estate Markets in America

Top 5 Luxury Real Estate Markets in America

Highest Income Markets in US

Real Estate Breakdown Of The Top 5 High Income Market In The United States

A recent report released by the U.S Census Bureau listed the metropolitan areas in the United States where the wealthy individuals reside. These metropolitan areas have the high concentration of affluent and well-to-do individuals in the country. In this report, the U.S Census Bureau highlighted the geographical concentration of high income households in the country. These are the metropolises where the cream de la cream, the high and mighty, and high net-worth individuals and their families reside. Here are the top 5 metropolitan areas in the country where you are surrounded by neighbors whose potential incomes are in the top 5th percentile:

Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT

According to the report from the U.S Census Bureau, this is the number one area with the largest percentage of high-income households in the United States. Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT, which is very close to New York City, has an average median home value of $440,700. The average median income of the households in this affluent metropolitan area is $77,289.

While 68% of the residents of Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT are the actual owners of their homes, the remaining 32% are tenants. The age bracket of the inhabitants of this metropolitan area ranges from A-MD-WV metropolis own the homes in which they reside; 64% of the inhabitants are home owners and 36% are tenants. With a 51% female population and a 49% male populace, more females reside in this well-heeled metropolitan area than males.

San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA

This is metropolis is ranked fourth on the list of wealthy metropolitan areas in the United States. The median home value in this metropolis is $561,200 and the residents take home an average median income of $71,975. 54% of the inhabitants of this wealthy metropolis are the owners of their house and 46% are renters.

While 51% of the populace in San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA, are females, 49% of the population are males. Therefore, the population of women outnumbers that of the men in this well-heeled and well-to metropolitan area. The ages of people living in San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA vary as the number of persons that can afford to live in this metropolitan area inhabited by the rich and famous in the society.

Trenton-Ewing, NJ

This is the fifth place metropolis on the U.S Bureau of Statistics list of metropolitan areas with the highest concentration of wealth in the country. The inhabitants of this metropolis earn an average median income of $73,890 and the median home value in this well-heeled municipal area is $282,000. 66% of the residents of this affluent metropolis are home owners and the remaining 43% are renters. More females reside in Trenton-Ewing, NJ than males; the female population, which is about 51%, outnumbers that of the males, which is about 49%.

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Reply